Mountain Biking with friends in Moab, AZ

Mountain Biking with friends in Moab, AZ

Friday, 11 July 2014

Client Agreement and Waiver

Real Fitness Certified Personal Training Client Agreement and Waiver

I, ____________________________________, (Please Print Your Name) have read and agree to the following:

Appointments will be scheduled directly through Real Fitness Personal Training and scheduled on days and times that are mutually agreed upon.

I have exchanged contact information with Real Fitness Personal Training  and have indicated my preference for being contacted.

Private personal training sessions are 30 minutes or one hour.

I understand that I am expected to be at home or on location for my appointments on time, dressed and ready to train.

If I arrive late for my appointment or log in late,, I understand that my training session will end at the previously scheduled time.

Cancellation Policy: I understand that appointments must be cancelled by contacting Real Fitness Personal Training directly, within 24 hours of my scheduled time, in order to avoid being charged for the full session.

No Show Policy: I understand that if I do not show up for my scheduled training session, I will be charged for the full session.

In the event that my Personal Trainer fails to contact me within 24 hours of our scheduled session, or does not show up, he/she will schedule an additional session at no cost to me.

I, _____________________, (Please Print Your Name) have requested Real Fitness Personal Training to conduct personal fitness training sessions in my home.

In consideration of being permitted to participate in home personal training program with Real Fitness Personal Training I  acknowledge that participation in such a training program can be hazardous to my health and that I have an increased risk of injury by participating in this program.

I agree and understand that I am solely responsible for my health and medical condition, and that it is my sole responsibility to determine my physical and medical fitness to undertake a strenuous training program.   I have been truthful in sharing my health history and have sought physician clearance for exercise if indicated by my health history. I know that cardiovascular exercise and strength training is a potentially hazardous activity and certify that I am in good health and physically fit to enter into a training program or have been cleared by my physician to participate in personal training.  I accept all the inherent risks of participating in a personal training program.  I understand and agree that Real Fitness Personal Training shall assume no responsibility or liability for me for accident, illness, or loss of, or damage to, personal property in this Training program.

I confirm that I am of adult age and I execute this document with full knowledge of the content and consequences stated in this agreement.

If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from.
                                       
                                       
Client Signature:_______________________________________________________________    Date:___________
Parent or Guardian Signature if client is under 18:_________________________________    Date:___________
Trainer Signature:______________________________________________________________    Date:___________                      

No comments:

Post a Comment